This is what I was doing on 31 Oct 2016
- Figuring out the logistics of merging my blog with my main site, and what I want the purpose of each to be.
- Learning Angular 2. I have a small, simple project I’m working on right now, and I’ll write about it when I’m happy enough with it to release it into the wild.
- Making sure I stay on track with my self-imposed writing target (3 blog posts per month going well so far).
- Planning my 2017 travels - so far I’ve got flights to Vancouver booked, and I want to sort out Prague for a football tournament, and a weekend with friends either in the UK or mainland Europe.
- Berating myself for not running anymore - hoping to fix that in the next couple of weeks.
- Exploring Edinburgh with Charlie and Sasha, finding new dog-friendly places and trying them out, and finding new walks for him to explore.