Last Updated: 11 Jul 2020
- Over an entire year without updating this page - for shame! I think I need to work on lowering the barrier to updating it.
- Changed jobs almost ten months ago. I now work for FanDuel in a similar role. Probably a little more stressful, but a lot more enjoyable.
- Danny and I got engaged in May! It all went perfectly and according to plan. Wedding is a long way off beyond the horizon though (2+ years at least)
- With the whole lockdown, I doubt we’ll travel at all this year, save for maybe a trip to Vienna. I do miss travelling, but it’ll give us an opportunity to spend more time in Scotland.
- Running is still a big part of my life. I’ve finally found a consistent groove, and while I’m a little ways off the pace for PBs, I’m enjoying it a lot more now that I’ve learned to slow down.
- I’m slowly cutting down on how much time I spend playing D&D. Very much overcommitted myself this year, and I don’t want to start no enjoying it. I feel like 1 game as DM and 1 game as a player is a manageable limit.
- Working my way through Danny’s shelves of classic books; I’ve read 1984, Farenheit 451, To Kill A Mockingbird, Fight Club, Trainspotting, and Flowers for Algernon during lockdown.
- I think my German has regressed somewhat since I don’t really speak it at all anymore. Sentence structure and grammar is coming a lot more naturally though.